Friday, February 16, 2007

Nitfo's Back.

Dear Bloggers...

I haven't been motivated to write recently due to the fact that I was sorting some terrible things out. Being backstabbed by an ex-close friend is not easy but thankfully, I learnt a lesson from that slap. Life goes on after all, and like Hamid Zaid said "il9a7ib eli ma ksabt m7abetah ma t5srah" ;) Another reason is my never-ending courseworks and my final project.

G- Girl i MISS yew ;* ! I will dedicate the post after this for the tag thingie ;)

Thanks for all those who wondered where i was ;D

Take Care,
SuperDuperNitfah

3 comments:

..G.. said...

Welcome back my dear :) its great to hear again from you!! Thanks for the dedication 7abeebty

**still blushing**

Life has to kick-you from the back side every now n then if u know what I mean.. Just be the strong faithful girl that you are.. aham shay focus on your studies at the meantime, tara mabiga shay :)

mwah ya a7la nitfah fil 3alam :**

P.s. keep it going

Missy said...

What goes around comes around!! =)

SuperNitfah said...

..G.. - You're so right! God, I have been kicked wayid bas this time it was too painful that I did learn a lesson i'll never forget. Inty akthar wa7da you motivate me to blog ;D ;** love ya GG!
Missy - Thats exactly what i was going to say ;) What goes around COMES around at some point.