Saturday, December 02, 2006

Mean World...

I believe writing is the best way to release stress/anger...You don't take it out on people, instead, you just write the thoughts on your mind..

Sadly, I realised that even though you are always there for your friends and loved ones whenever they need a shoulder to cry on, and even though you listen to them when they needed to talk, it doesn't mean they would do the same thing to you.

Things on my mind

- Why do people find it strange or stupid that I miss my mum and sometimes get homesick, even though its my fifth year abroad? It's either they never experienced this feeling or that I'm abnormal...

- The fact that I still can't cook does NOT make me a loser. I will learn when I want to, when I know that no-one is going to make fun of me because my food isn't super yummy.

- People aren't born perfect. They learn something new everyday.

- Quite alot of people don't understand the meaning of being there for someone..

- A lot of people think being there for someone doesn't include being physically available too. A conversation on MSN, AOL or over any other chat bot will never be as good as when you meet up with your friends and talk to them about how you feel or what worries you. The least thing they can do is hug you :(

PS. Dr.Wells - No-one will ever replace you. You're probably the only one that answers my call even if it was 5am, will listen to me, and won't make me feel like a complete idiot. For that, I love you so much.


Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Mimi, I know you've just turned 7, but maybe you'll see this one day when you learn to blog lol =) And cousins + lil sis, theres no barnamaj without you guys ;) Can't wait to see you all here in Summer !!!

5 comments:

Dakhtour said...

Nothing wrong with missing ur mom or feeling homesick.. That's a natural thing and for those who feel it strange... U can call them stupid :P

Happy Birthday to mimi :)

Missy said...

yeah I believe that writing is the best way to release ur anger, sorrow, depression, disappointment......etc .....(kel shayyyyyy) !

huh! tell me about it... ppl can act really shitty sometimes oo it hurts the most when the closest ppl do it, the ones u never thought that they'd everrrrrr hurt u! *y3neeee wtf those r supposed to be angels y3nee mo chetheeee:@*

el mohem enna life goes on . o bss forget everythingg o ma7aad yeswa et6'ygen ro7ch 3shanah l2na 9ij ma7aad yeswaa

=)

-happy bday to mimi-

SuperNitfah said...

Zizotime - Yeah i guess theres nothing wrong with that... =)

Missy - Very true, it hurts the most when you don't expect it from someone close, but anyway yeah life goes on like you said. There'll come a day where they realise they're wrong =) Awal marra ashoofich on my blog so welcome ;)!!

..G.. said...

AWWW Mimi is so adorable mashalaaa 3aliha (Happy Birthday to her!!) , my elder niece is called mimi too, and since I started work I haven't been able to see her as much :( ... gosh I bet you miss her so much :(

Nitfah hun', trust me, I've been in a similar situation like you lately and its very hard to find those "close people" like you expect them to be there for you... I've taught myself to always be my support system no matter what. Not everyone will be there for you when you need them, and sometimes when you least expect it, you get the support of certain induviduals all of a sudden. I always believed that things only happen to us for a reason, who knows what this will have in stall for you :)

Cheer up 7abebty, tara il dinya matiswa shay.. :**** mwah ya 3asoola

SuperNitfah said...

..G.. thnx 7abeeebty! You get my point bsir3a ;) you're right il dinya matiswa elwa7ed y'9ayeg 5lgah.. bas it sometimes hurt when you don't feel that you have the back that'll support you no matter what especially if you're always supporting. But anyway, I do believe that everything happens for a reason. Let's see what that'll be =) thx sweetie :**!