Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Suddenly I seeee (8)...

I probably had the worst week in my entire life (week isn't over yet haha). Exam, Coursework DEADLINES, stress from university and many other sad events.
R & W - Thank you so much for your support these days. I'm speechless. Ramadhan '07 will have many surprises i believe ;)
Maryam G - No matter what, i luv you. You're always the one to help when there's no-one to guide me in uni. I can't imagine I actually met the DSE deadline. I wouldnt've done it alone. Countdown started ;) Semester one is almost overrrrrr!
Anyway, everything is very very complicated right now, but i know it changed alot in me (i hope). I'm lost.. I don't know who to listen to, who to believe or what to believe. The only thing I know is who to talk to. I'm such a brainless person afterall. Life is freaky.
TaTa.
*Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall in the background*

13 comments:

..G.. said...

I believe that everything in life happens for a reason, learn from it:)

wastedchix said...

Good luck ..

remember ..there's no way to go from here but UP!

so cheer up :")
it only gets better now

ThunderCAT

SuperNitfah said...

..G.. and ThunderCat, thank you for your comments.. ThunderCat, things are still fel rock bottom but lets see when they get better.

Anonymous said...

My dear, you listen to many people but in the end it's YOU who you have to believe in. YOU decide and you are NOT brainless!

SuperNitfah said...

awww thnx cece =)

Baroque said...

welcome to the club ;) atleast we have a holiday soon! i can't wait for this year to end!

June said...

Yes but yay! Yay! The holidays are here!

SuperNitfah said...

Baroque - I cant wait either.. I will write my new yr resolutions haha...
June - Christmas season is the best =p

..G.. said...

Sweety is everything alright? haven't heard from you in a while.. please get me assured :*:*

SuperNitfah said...

..G.. i'm alright, things are getting better as I realised who loves me and who doesn't. Thnx alot 7abeebty ;) SuperNitfah is one tough girl ;)

..G.. said...

I know you are 7abeebty, and you'll always be the tough girl that everyone is proud of knowing.. stick to that gut feeling in your heart, and take care of yourself... Life is a long journey.. remeber that I'm here if you need anything sis :)

now smile for me girl ;)

**kisses and hugs**

SuperNitfah said...

*hugs and kisses* ure the sweetest!

..G.. said...

:) wainach mi5atfya :( i miss you