Sunday, October 29, 2006

Dancing with the Bees at 4am

I fell asleep at 3.30am and woke up at 4 3ala 9ot buzzzes. Turns out its a huge bee near the lamp :- I'm angry and dead scared *vapor out of my ears*

After 20 minutes of chasing that bitch, I found her in a comma on the floor near the sockets -btw i think she suffocated- so I put on my converse shoes and stepped on her.

All I did is follow Lulu's rules in killing bees. "Yusra, sawee bu5oor, 9eki el lait, ba6li el dereesha!!" It's impossible Lol-Wa.. I can't sleep in the dark, or open the window becuz a5af i end up with 5aleeyat na7al in my room *tears* bas I did some bu5oor.

This is really weird. I don't usually leave the windows open ella shwai for ventilation.. and I was in a deep sleep, windows closed o kilshay.. and i wake up 3ala 9ot hal neqa6 neqa6 scaring me.

How can they possibly get into my room? Any ideas?

btw, I feel like having M&S Salmon and Cream Cheese Sandwich right now HAHA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you think bees are scary in London apartments, you should see what crawls out of the plughole in the shower. For a city, these are freakin' large bulbous black spiders, unlike any we have in Bahrain.

A dolop of JiF kills them though.

-keep your eyes open, nitfah-

SuperNitfah said...

LOL! I have asthma. I'm not sure if its safe to use Jiff and BifBaf thingie.. Any idea?