Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Typical "Mama" Drama...

I guess drama follows me around wherever I go, even when I'm here in London. I think mama has no point in complaining about how expensive my phone bills were when I was in Bahrain this summer. I mean, its been two months ever since I came back to London and she's still complaining about the same thing. Whats your point, ma?

Caution: Discrimination Kills.

I wish that one day, a parent can actually admit this.

I can't wait to graduate and have a life of my own.
Anyway I miss you, ma.

Peace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

Parents get used to the way they treat their children, and they just can't be asked to adapt it every now and then. That's why parents would only realise that their children have grown in quantum leaps. Ironically, these leaps gain distance the more you grow older.

Better get used to it :)

Happy Eid!!

SuperNitfah said...

very true H. Thanx and happy eid, fellow bloggers.