Saturday, November 04, 2006

Turning 21 this Thursday :)

Yippeeee! I'm turning twenty-one on the 9th of November. I now have the right to VOTE! Feels good :) :) www.vote4bahrain.com check this out.

For some reason, I downloaded "Get the party started - Pink". Reminds me in the Dusty Dayyyyyys..... "Ayaam el tanjarah"

Those who are 21 or over.. How did it feel like when you turned twenty-one?
By the way, I think someone killed the lady in flat 5. I don't hear anything mn her flat and no-one visits her at all. She might be away on holiday or something? Although I hate her, I hope she's not dead :(

Mahmood AlYousif - Congratulations! They finally unblocked your blog. I'm so happy :)
Lulu - Sleeping pills might work this time. Although i'm against using sleeping pills, i think i'm better off getting them. I know mama is going to kill me if she finds out lol =)


Will try to sleep now.
Nightie Night everyone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! Legal baby!
Enjoy.

SuperNitfah said...

Thnxxx minus =D!